Friday, February 24, 2012

Apartment Decorating!

So, today what I'm going to do is show you some Polyvore sets that I've made of cute ideas for decorating your apartments/houses!
I'm so excited to do this post because next year is the first/last year that I'll live off campus in college and I'll finally get the chance to decorate my room however I want!
So, without further ado...


Vintage Glam! I absolutely love this look. If I had all the money in the world to buy a chandelier like that to put in my room (and every room in the house!) I totally would. And I LOVE ornate framed mirrors.



Absolute Opulence! This girl is a traveler. She loves to see the world and take a piece of everywhere back home with her...but it must be expensive and girly! She prances around Paris every summer, Prague every winter and has seen the world 3 times over.



This is my modern girl. She wears purple on her nails and has a lot of fun! Also, she totally gets what she wants when it comes to dating ;)



And for the finale, this is my southern sorority girl. She is fabulous. Her nails are never chipped, her hair is always flawless and her monogram is everywhere! She is the ultimate college girl. There is nothing that is out of reach for this girl!

I hope this has been as inspiring for you as it has been for me! Now I just can't wait to go shopping!

What does your dream bedroom look like? Retro, Girly, Modern? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment