Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Desk Accessories

Whether you're in high school or college, finals are coming up, and quick!

We all need to feel our best to do our best, right? Well, feeling your best can start right at your desk! Having cheerful paper or pens can help us feel good about having to study for such long hours.

Here are some of my favorite desk accessories!



An agenda is essential to a successful school year, in general, but around finals, there is so much to do you can't even remember it all. That's why you have an agenda! This Lilly Pulitzer one is so much fun! And because it's in a beachy theme you'll be reminded of what summer has in store for you once you get those exams out of the way! The Kate Spade agenda is a bit pricey, yes, but it's refillable and oh so elegant! So pay for it once and keep it forever!



Aside from my agenda, these desk accessories are the most used. I even keep a separate notecube on the table next to my bed cause sometimes I'll be falling asleep and that random thing that I've been trying to remember for hours comes rushing back; good thing I have my notecube! And the notepads are precious! They're 8x5, so perfect for stashing in your bookbag or purse, too, if you need them on the go.




To study, you must write, meaning you must have something to write with! People can get really picky about the pens they like to use, for example I like using blue ink pens, but I can only use them if the cap is on the end of the pen, otherwise it just feels too short. But hey, I won't complain either way. This Jonathan Adler pen is a pen just like an executive would use, heavy, metal, sturdy in your hard...and pretty to boot! And if you want to take notes with a Sharpie-type pen, but don't want it to bleed through, meet the Micron Pen! They come in all sorts of colors (good for color-coding your notes) and will leave you happy when you flip the page. They are perfect!

My favorite parts of my desk, though, are all of the pictures of my family and friends. I love all the summertime pictures, how happy we all are! Everytime I look at my desk, I'm reminded of summer and how I will be there soon, but that I just have to push through for a little while longer. If only I could get this paper done...

What does your desk look like? What are some of your favorite desk accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment