Monday, April 16, 2012

Currently Obsessed: Monograms!

So, I know I may be a little late on the whole monogramming trend, but I've never been a preppy sort of girl. Now that I'm almost done with college (1 year left!) I love everything Lilly, Jack Rogers, and monogrammed!

Monogramming is so timeless and classic. You can put your monogram on everything! Sweatshirts, baseball hats, iPad cases, daily agendas & everything in between!

Here are some of my absolute favorites!


1. This adorable May Books agenda comes in every color and pattern you could ever want! It's perfect for your tote, summer bag, and school bag!

2. My boyfriend bought me this hat for Valentine's Day :) I wore it to a baseball game today and it was just what I needed!

3. What girl wouldn't love a phone case with her monogram!? I love the chevron pattern, but it comes in many different patterns to suit your style!

4. Every good southern girl needs a monogrammed necklace. It's so classy and goes with anything!

5. Jotting down notes never has to be boring again with these bright yellow note cards perfectly decorated with your monogram!

6. Going to the gym can be such a hassle some days, but once you see this neon pink and green water bottle, you'll feel motivated to accomplish anything!

7. This cosmetics bag emblazoned with your monogram is perfect for gift giving and the perfect size for travel!

What is your favorite monogrammed accessory?

No comments:

Post a Comment