Friday, April 13, 2012

Etsy Finds!

Wow! I haven't posted in about a month, but I promise I haven't forgotten about you guys! This past month has just been so stressful and I've been in need of some serious relaxation. Going to the gym pretty much everyday has definitely helped!

But I'm here to talk about Etsy. Etsy is one of my absolute favorite online shops. It has everything! From pottery, to shoes, to leather bags, and art; all handmade!

Etsy has items for you in any price range! Here are some favorites:

In the $5-$20 range:


These lip balms are only $4.25 and are made from natural and organic ingredients, including, rose geranium essential oil, beeswax, honey and sweet almond oil.


This print is beautiful and serene. Perfect for your bedroom or anywhere you love to relax! And at $18, it's a steal!

In the $25-$50 range:


These beachgrass candles, $31 each, are soy based with a wood wick. From the seller's page: "Beachgrass evokes a calm breeze, salty air and freshly cut grass. Infused with Neroli, moss and mandarin oil for an innovative and ethereal scent. No worrying allowed." I like it!


This turquoise spiked necklace, $28, is perfect for spring and summer! Layer it with a tank or dress and out the door you go!

In the $50-$100 range:


I really don't think I could have found a more perfect weekend bag than this one. Priced at $97, it's a little expensive, but leather lasts forever!


This is the cutest teapot I've ever seen! At about $83, it's a bit pricey, but it comes to you all the way from the Netherlands! Who wouldn't want to drink tea all day if they had this teapot?!

I hope all of you enjoyed my post about some of my favorite Etsy finds, and you'll go support local artisans! Happy Friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment